“I gat no COVID, those who wish me to have it will have HIV” – Kogi state governor, Yahaya Bello tells haters (Video)

Governor of Kogi state, Yahaya Bello has shared a video where he denies the claims that he has contracted the novel Coronavirus.

Suspicions came that he may have contracted the virus after reports emerged that Chief of Staff to President Buhari, Abba Kyari, had reportedly tested positive for the virus.

The speculations were fueled by the recent visit of Kyari to Kogi state where he attended the three days prayer for the mother of Governor Bello. Both men met and shook hands at the event.

In a video he posted on his Facebook page, Bello said he has no COVID-19 and that those who wish for him to test positive for disease will contract HIV.

Bello stated that he can never contract the virus because God is with him and his mother’s spirit is also with him. He also stated that the COVID-19 pandemic will end in 21days.

The governor added that all the “noise” about COVID-19 is political and for financial gain.

He said;

"There are a lot of lies about COVID. There are a lot of politics about COVID. I am not playing politics with my people’s lives or pretend and steal money because of this so called pandemic.

I can assure you that 90% of the noise about COVID is political, economical, financial and material gain. The remaining 10% is the flu”

Watch the video he posted below,

Post a comment